Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

My Dream Bedroom

This week we will be writing about our dream house that we are creating.  Use one sentence for each special feature of your dream bedroom.
To paste the writing on your blog - copy and paste each sentence separately.

Special Feature
Describe each special feature of your dream bedroom.
My beck
My deck has line’s on it and it’s big and large.
bed
My bed has a pillow on it and it is soft i like to lay on it because smov and conthable.    
pool
My pool is like a diving pool and it is cold.
tv
My tv is cool and wait for the, news to come on, and see,.
cabinet
The cabinet has all my clothes and my coats .
Trampoline
My trampolin can go up and down.
tunnel
My tunel can go to the other side.
Dance floor.
My dance floor can lint up at night.
slinde
My  Slinbe  can  go down and up.
Out door.
My out door can gob in and out.
specks
My specks can go laowde.

No comments:

Post a Comment